Cross Country Online Entries System
Instructions for Attending Coaches
1. Go to our website (sydexsports.com), and click on the picture titled "Sydex Online Meet Entries".
2. The main page for Online Entries appears. Click "Roster Setup/Send Entries to a Meet".
3. The login screen appears. Type in your User Name and Password if you are a returning user. First-time users, click "Register as New User", fill in the fields, and click Proceed. The next screen asks for your team information. Fill in according to the on-screen directions.
4. On the Meet Selection screen, select your meet then click "Proceed to Add/Change Rosters...".
5. You are now successfully logged into the meet. Please review the meet information, taking note of any "Special Instructions" given by the meet host.
6. Enter your rosters with the "View/Edit Roster" buttons. Follow all instructions, making sure to enter athlete grade/class if your host requires it! (You will be shown on-screen if it is needed).
7. Once you've entered your roster, put athletes into events with the "Add Entries to Events" buttons. Follow all instructions, clicking "Next Event" as you work through the events. Click the "Confirm" button when you are finished.
8. After all the athletes are in events, you may view your work by returning to the previous screen and clicking "View a List of Your Entries".
9. To send the email of your entries to the host, click "Email your Entries to Host". You may send this email more than once, if necessary.