Cross Country Online Entries System
Meet Setup for Hosting Coaches
1. Sign up for hosting a meet by going to the Sydex website (sydexsports.com) and clicking on "Sign up to Host an Online Meet." You will receive an order confirmation and a meet code.
2. Go to our website (sydexsports.com), and click on the link titled "Cross Country Online Meet Entries".
3. The main page for Online Entries appears. Click "Set up a Meet for Entries (Hosting Coach)".
4. Type in your meet code (supplied by Sydex) and click "Submit".
5. The Meet Info Setup Screen appears. Type in the information - fields with a blue asterisk next to them are required. Follow any instructions associated with the fields. This information displays for coaches who log into your meet.
6. When done with Meet Info, click "Confirm and Proceed to Event Setup".
7. Events should be set up just like you have them set up in your Sydex Ccstat Gold system. This will make it much easier to receive the entries from the attending coaches. For example, if you are running a 5K run, set up a CODE "5K RUN" and a NAME "5K Run". Make sure to set up the event for both men and women if needed! Men's events are set up on the left side, women's on the right. You may enter up to 12 events per meet.
8. When finished, click "Finish Event Setup and Return to Main Menu".
- You may return to the meet setup screens at any time by following steps 1-3 above. Change anything you need (be careful about event codes! If you change those and coaches have already registered their athletes, their entries in those events will disappear).