Track & Field Online Entries System
Instructions for Attending Coaches
1. Go to our website (www.sydexsports.com), and click on "Track Online Meet Entries".
2. The main page for Online Entries appears. Click "Roster Setup/Send Entries to a Meet".
3. The login screen appears. Type in your User Name and Password if you are a returning user. First-time users, click "Register as New User", fill in the fields, and click Proceed. The next screen asks for your team information. Fill in according to the on-screen directions.
4. On the Meet Selection screen, select your meet then click "Proceed to Add/Change Rosters...".
5. You are now successfully logged into the meet. Please review the meet information (bottom of screen), taking note of any "Special Instructions" given by the meet host.
6. Enter your rosters with the "View/Edit Roster" buttons. Follow all instructions, making sure to enter athlete grade/class if your host requires it! (You will be shown on-screen if it is needed).
7. Once you've entered your roster, return to the main screen. The events are listed in boxes -- men on the left, women on the right. To begin, click on the first event in the list, then click "Add/Change Event Entries". Note: if you have already put entries into a different meet with the Sydex online system, you may use the "Load Entries from Previous Meet" button. This will put previously entered athletes into the events, along with any seed marks you entered. Follow all instructions, clicking "Go To Next Event" as you work through the events. Click the "Confirm Entries and Return..." button when you are finished.
8. After all the athletes are in events, you may view your work by returning to the previous screen and clicking "View a List of Your Entries". You may either view entries by event, or by athlete.
9. To send the email of your entries to the host, click "Email your Entries to Host". You may send this email more than once, if necessary.